Thursday, April 25, 2013

The Best Laid Plans - Kids Clothes Week

I had big plans for Kids Clothes Week. Lots of beautiful fabrics, amazing patterns, and new techniques to try. But then life happened. I've only been able to sew one day so far this week and we are already on day 4.

However my sister has been busy making something awesome  Actually three somethings awesome  so all I have to show you are her little creations.


These three identical lovely ladies were born this afternoon. They are all approximately 2 and a half lbs and doing well for babies born at 30 weeks.

I am babysitting their older brother and sister this week. It's been a while since I had children so young and I had almost forgotten how a one and three year old can suck the energy right out of you. I don't envy my sister one bit. She is going to have her hands full.

Thankfully more family is coming to help in a few days, so I hope to get at least one more day of sewing in before the end of KCW. I've been sneaking a look at everyones work when ever I can, and I love what I see!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...