Friday, April 12, 2013

Fab Finds Friday - Week 15

Good morning everyone! 

I am so sorry that I wasn't able to post my Fab Finds last week. I was busy finishing up a pair of pants for week 3 of the Project Run and Play Sew Along.

In other news, I am actually going to be able to get some of my favorite Pinterest projects done, thanks to the Fourteen Pins by 2014 Challenge from Mama's Got It Together.

Without further adieu, here are my favorite pins from the past two weeks.

Reuse those left over plastic Easter eggs and have a tea party!



I have seen plenty of beautiful wreaths on Pinterest, but none that fit my own personal style quite as well as this one.



I can only think of about a million things to do with this shoe craft.



So there you go, a few beautiful pins to inspire me for the week. I can't wait to see everyone else's favorite pins.
Some Kind of Crafty

1 comment:

  1. Love these! Especially the Easter egg one. My kids love playing with them and we have so many left over.

    I fixed the linky, btw. I set it up with only links for some reason. I think I set it up way too late last night. Too sleepy. I'll have the thumbnails set up next week. Thanks for joining!

    www.somekindofcrafty.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...