Saturday, March 9, 2013

Could I Ask You For A Quick Favor

Do you remember a few days ago when I showed you the fairy costume that I made for my daughter's? Well the contest is open and she really needs your votes. She will be taking her first trip to New York City this September and would love to have an American girl gift card to take with her.

You can view all of the entries here. My daughters photos are number 131, 132, and 133. (132 is my favorite) 

You can vote by email or by comment.

Email: Send an email to nora.demington@gmail.com saying I would like to vote for #(fill in entry number here)
Comment: Write a comment on THIS blog post saying which number photo you would like to vote for

You can vote for more than one photo. Thank You so much to everyone. My daughter and I appreciate it. 
Please vote for Ashley's pictures (#131,132,133) at http://thedollwardrobe.blogspot.com/2013/03/month-of-voting-starts-now-2013-grand.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...