I finished this month's doll clothes sew along on time for a change, instead of waiting until the last possible second like I did last month. The great news is that I had already downloaded this month's free pattern.
Remember how I made the tank top to match last month's skirt sew along. Well imagine my surprise when that same tank top was announced as June's project the very next day.
Of course I had to step things up a notch, this being the second time that I'm showing off a tank top in the sew along. This twisted flower detail that I learned in my Craftsy class (yes, it is the same class that I use to make the quilt) seemed perfect. Eventually I will make enough of these sweet little flowers to finish an entire pillow, which is another project for the class.
Bonus: I used up more fabric scraps. However, my scrap pile doesn't seem to be getting any smaller. I think I'm adding more scraps to it, faster than I'm sewing them up!